Monday, October 29

hello! MY NEW BLOGSKIN! cute right? haha. SPONGBOB & PATRICK IS LOVE! x33. Anyway, this is my latest updated schedule.
2-12 Nov: BEIJING!
18-19 Nov: CLASS CHALET(date to be confirmed)
26-30 Nov: GOSPEL MEETING
30Nov-7Dec: THAILAND
24-27Dec: MALAYSIA
yay! this year de holidays damn shuang luhs. Going overseas, class chalet. damn shiok lor. Anyway,
COUNTDOWN TO BEIJING: 4 DAYS!
today went for bible class, then after that eat lunch. After eating, I wanted to buy kappa shoes de. Cos' my kappa shoes damn pathetic liao and alrdy quite tattered. lol. But sadly, no more my sizede kappa shoes. Haiix, maybe next time then buy bah. haha. Then went to school for meeting. We learn some national chinese songs and dance 5 6 7 8 and Ghost train. As for Wild Wild West, most of us alrdy forgotten le. Then went home and slack. lol. Oh yah, those who wants to email them when i'm in BJ, must tell me hor. Then I will remember. I think I will also blogged when I'm there too. So stay tuned. haha.

REPLIES:

for those who wants me to relink:
i had alrdy relink-ed you.[:

kenneth:
hi!

TUDI meimei:
hahaha, no problem. Okays thanks for finding out.

Commentor:
Okays, I had changed blogskin le kay? Why don't you put your name? I won't take offences de lah. Relax. [:

TENGhappy:
yah lor, i love and miss you too! x33

2B:
Okays, I miss 2B loads! x33 .

2B is LOVE!

MICHELLEtan:
Okays, tag me often k! i'll tag u soon.

STEAD:
hahaha, never mind lah. I take no offence de. Relax, stead!

SAMUELcousin:
hahaha, next time bah.

TWINNIE:
LOL, glad you noe that you are shy. though you don appear to be shy. lol. thanks for the tag and the comment too! :D

No comments: